Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introduction

Once upon a time I started a blog and sucked at it really bad. From the start I set myself up for failure by naming the blog "Sunny Side Up". I should of known that it would be almost impossible for me to think of and write about happy thoughts all the time. Honestly, is anyone able to truly be happy all the time? I started to get overwhelmed when thinking about writing a blog post because I couldn't always find sun-shiney things to write about so I just stopped writing.   

Well here I am with a new name, a new look and a new purpose. I promise that this time around I will not give up so easily!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED IT!!!! And yes, I have noticed my nose is bigger in the morning but it soon goes down! I only use them though we I have a cold. FYI, if you don't like your nose growing, DON'T GET PREGGO!!! I swear my nose doubled in size! :) LOVE you! P.S. I haven't noticed your nose growing yet!

    ReplyDelete